For Small Business
By Paul Suggett, About.com Guide
Planning Your Ad Campaign
Every moneymaking ad campaign started with a well-developed advertising strategy. To advertise your company effectively and get the most out of your ad dollars, you need to take the same steps top ad agencies follow for their big name clients. Use these methods to get your ad campaign on the right track before you even begin advertising your business and its products/services.
- Your Marketing Plan
- Creating a Plan of Action
- Developing Your Start-Up's Ad Strategy
- New Business Ad Solutions
- Five Keys to Getting Customers
Managing Your Own Ad Campaign
There's more to a company's ad campaign than throwing together some words, slapping some pictures on a page and calling it an advertisement. Manage your own ad campaign like an advertising professional with these tools. If you're determined to run your own campaign, roll up your sleeves and get started.
- 10 Ways to Run Your Own Advertising Campaign
- 10 Ways to Blow Your Advertising Campaign
- Capitalizing on Creative
- Top Advertising Books for Business Owners
- Getting Customers to Buy Now
- Testing Your Advertising Idea
- Quick and Easy Incentives to Attract Customers
- How to Make Sure the Media Never Covers Your Company Again
Every company has a limit on its ad spending and the cost of advertising adds up quickly. Whether you have a large budget with a few bucks left over or you're on a budget diet, these low cost advertising methods can expose your company to a lot of potential customers.
- Best, Inexpensive Ways to Advertise Your Business
- Small Budget Advertising
- Cross-Promote Your Business Through Partnering
- Advertise on Cable Without Breaking Your Budget
- Television Advertising: Sights, Sounds & Sales!
- Five Reasons to Post Your Commercial on YouTube
- Unleashing Your Ad Dollars in Newspapers
- Offline Advertising for Your Online Presence
- Yellow Pages Advertising
Outsourcing Your Advertising
Handling your company's advertising on your own is a huge responsibility. That's why many companies turn over the task to a professional ad agency. Whether you're looking to hire an agency or just want to hire a freelancer to create your materials, you can outsource your advertising comfortably by using these tips.
- You Just Can't Do It All By Yourself
- Hiring a Freelance Copywriter or Graphic Designer
- Creating a Freelance Contract
- Advertising Agencies
Public relations is just as important as a solid ad campaign. If you're in charge of your own PR and advertising, you have to juggle two very different means of exposure for your company. This PR toolbox gives you everything you need to balance the two while getting your company free press.
- 10 Differences Between Advertising and Public Relations
- Advertising Vs. Public Relations
- Packing a Punch with Press Releases
- Building Blocks for a Powerful Press Release
- Blogging as a PR Tool
- Press Kits Components
- Five Reasons for Creating Press Kits
- Managing a Public Relations Campaign
- Organizing a Successful Media Event
- The PR Effect of Crisis Management
Businesses have a big decision to make before they start advertising. Choosing the advertising medium(s) you'll pursue is crucial to getting your ad campaign off to a good start. Use this comprehensive look at the various ad mediums to find the right path for your own campaign.
- 10 Essentials to an Effective TV Commercial
- How to Write Print Ads
- Using Your Podcast to Advertise Your Business
- How To Create a Podcast Ad
- Five Types of Brochures
- Creating a Powerful Brochure
- Direct Mail's Deadly Sins
- How to Write a Sales Letter
- Ready for Radio?